As we know there are number of Property Brokers who deals in property. Resale flat means flat is being sold by the original buyer of the said flat. In short Flat which is purchased by a First buyer from Builder who sold it to other person its called Resale of Flat.
Now we discuss about the Legal procedure and documentation which is to be checked before buying such flats. Following are the documents which is essential and need to be checked before buying such resale flats:
- The property card or title documents of the Land.
- The title deed i.e. previous Deed of Conveyance.
- The tax paid receipts till date.
- The Master Plan of the property or the blue print/sturcture
- The society membership documents or Share Certificate.
- Previous loan related documents or statement
- Commencement letter issued to the builder
- Completion certificate issued to the builder
- Occupation Certificate
- Possession receipt
- Electricity bills
- Maintenance of the Society paid till date